Experienced Representation In Family Law Matters
Your family is likely the most important part of your life. Having your marital relationship come to an end or having someone threaten to take away time with your children are the biggest, the most difficult and certainly the most stressful legal struggles you may ever face.
At Joseph Allan Shaw, P.C., we take the great responsibility of helping you make these decisions seriously. Our goal is to help guide you through a tough time in your life. We want you to walk away with an outcome that you are not only satisfied with, but that you can build a new life around.
Our experienced attorney handles many family law matters, including:
- Divorce or dissolution of marriage, including those involving military families
- The division of complex property such as pensions or business interests
- Custody and visitation, both initial orders and modifications
- Establishing paternity
- Post-decree modifications
- Multistate/jurisdictional cases
- Mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods
Have A Meaningful Conversation About Your Rights And Options
We charge a minimal fee for our initial consultations. You will always meet with attorney Joseph Allan Shaw and have a comprehensive discussion about your rights regarding parenting and property. He will also advise you about the options available to you based on your goals and individual circumstances.
Schedule your consultation with our lawyer by calling our office at 251-964-7774. You can also email us your information, and we will contact you. We are located in the heart of Baldwin County and represent families throughout southern Alabama.